- Why Do I Say Yehay Shma Rabba The Way That I Do?
- The Rebbe My Small Appreciation On His 27th Yartzeit
- The Balancing Act Of Misery
- What happens when someone is traumatized?
- What Is A Jewish Idea Of Trauma?
- Why is sexual abuse like murder?
- If you learn to sit with yourself, you can sit with anybody
- What are kinot?
- Sex, Heroism, And What Every Son (And Daughter) Wants To Hear
- Four Mini Thoughts And A Story On Parah Aduma
Are you or someone you know in need of professional, compassionate psychotherapy?
Are you going through an especially difficult passage?
Do you want the assistance of a professional, licensed and compassionate psychotherapist?
Do you suffer from depression, anxiety, eating disorders, addictions, insomnia, medical problems, or post traumatic stress disorder?
Are you and your spouse or child in conflict? Do you want your relationship to get back on track?
Have you heard about mindfulness based cognitive therapy and its ability to bring bliss and joy to life?
Do you want practical ways and tools to integrate the ideas of mindfulness and cognitive therapy into your life, marriage, and family?
Are you looking for a competent, qualified, and licensed professional who speaks your language and shares your values?
My name is Rabbi Dr. Joshua Mark, PhD. I am a psychotherapist and teacher.
And I am here to help.